Coordinator, Post Production, International Originals, EMEA (Paris)
- Paris, France
- Post Production
We are seeking an experienced Post Production Coordinator based in Paris, France to help manage both internal and third party co-productions from a post perspective with scripted series. This person will establish and curate vendor and editorial crew relations, review budgets and support/suggest best practices for post from the moment content is collected through delivery.
This position will report to International Originals Post Production team in Amsterdam. Together, this team is responsible for supervising all aspects of production with our International Originals team.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to have over 148 million streaming members globally. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative. The role will be focused on supporting French language series that are shot and finished throughout EMEA. High proficiency in both French and English language is essential.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Track and manage all post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status
- Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows
- Coordinate with Distribution Specialists with onboarding new projects
- Update and manage internal database/trackers
- Manage Publicity and Marketing requests and assets
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor list for dailies, motion graphics, and finishing
- Maintain and analyze vendor bids
- Research and maintain preferred post staff
- Set up and attend key creative approval sessions such as final dub playbacks, VFX reviews or color correction reviews
- Set up and schedule legal clearance reviews with Legal Department
- Schedule and attend Netflix screenings, previews, premieres, etc.
- Collaborate with show post on setting up theater, arranging engineering when necessary, and rehearsing the content when applicable
- BA/BS Degree
- Fluency in English and French languages
- 3-5 years as an experienced Post Coordinator/Scheduler, supporting an independent-to-medium budget studio or major production company, on network series and/or feature films
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Ability to travel frequently to international offices
- Understanding of how to prioritize and how to respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Movie Magic Budgeting, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
- Working knowledge of UHD/4K cameras, UHD/4K workflows, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Resolve, Baselight, Nucoda, Pablo Rio, After Effects, ProTools, IMF, DCP
Share this listing:
Share this listing: