Product Management Director - Partner Ecosystem
- Los Gatos, California
At Netflix, scaling to connect 100+ million people in 190 countries with great movies and TV series requires not only amazing content but also strategic partnerships and product integrations that make it easy to access and enjoy Netflix. We tackle many hard problems that others struggle to solve and need a leader who can shape these experiences and the future of entertainment globally.
As a Product leader for the Partner Device Ecosystem, you will play a key role in evolving our product strategy for Netflix integrations into living room devices. As a key interface between internal stakeholders and our ecosystem partners, you will be developing and driving the vision for roadmap and features within the Netflix Ready Device Program (NRDP) to ensure best in class Netflix experiences across partners and devices around the globe. This is a role with global scope focusing on the living room experience incl. Smart TVs, streaming devices as well as the TV Operator ecosystem.
Netflix works with a large and complex worldwide ecosystem to integrate our service into nearly every video-capable device on the planet, and we are looking for an exceptional product leader to shepherd the underlying technologies that make this possible. This is a dynamic role with a tremendous impact on how current and future members around the world will experience Netflix.
In this role, you will:
- Synthesize internal product requirements with partner needs to guide the overall ecosystem strategy and roadmap, based on an understanding of how partnerships fundamentally support our business
- Drive alignment on priorities and overall product direction, without leaning on authority
- Be the voice of the ecosystem for internal teams, and of Netflix device technologies with partners
- Navigate complex business relationships and interact with senior executives
- Hone top-notch listening and presentation skills and crisp oral and written communications
Your background includes:
- Deep involvement in creating or managing partner and technology scaling programs
- Strong technical skills, ideally including embedded software and platforms
- Under-the-hood knowledge of video-centric CE devices such as TV, game consoles, tablets, phones, and set-top boxes
- Successful shipment of significant consumer software or services, especially for video or music
- Data-driven analysis and decision-making, informed by a passion for metrics
This is a senior position with management responsibility and a hand in defining and executing overall strategy. You will be a leader within a high-performance organization that is really, truly changing how the world watches movies and TV. With our transformation into completely global entertainment business, we are only just beginning to realize our full potential...
Share this listing:
Share this listing: