Manager, Shipping & Receiving
- Los Gatos, California
Netflix is the world's leading digital entertainment service with over 125 million subscribers all over the globe. We are in search of a strong leader to help scale and facilitate our shipping operation as our business expands worldwide.
This leader will oversee a thriving team and manage the shipment and receipt of outgoing/incoming materials. This position will be based out of our Los Gatos campus.
- Direct, delegate, and lead shipping and receiving team while delivering unparalleled customer service in day-to-day operations
- Proactively identify and communicate workflow efficiencies
- Manage domestic and international inbound and outbound requests
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive supply chain efficiencies
- Analyze cost to find the most efficient ways to ship material
- Strategically manage the end to end logistics of product shipping on a global scale
- Responsible for executing and providing support for standard operating procedures(SOPs)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- You have 5 to 10+ years of experience building and managing a Shipping/Receiving team
- You have understanding of compliance within each country's unique customs regulations
- You thrive in a fast pace environment
- You can work with ambiguous requirements and take smart risks
- Strong background in international shipping/logistics a plus
- Shipping experience within the entertainment industry a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Netflix offers a unique culture that values freedom and responsibility. You can learn more via the Netflix culture memo and jobs site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.