International Tax Analyst
- Los Gatos, California
It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That’s where you come in.
Netflix is seeking an International Tax Analyst to join its Tax Team, reporting to the International Tax Manager. The International Tax Analyst will provide US international outbound tax planning and analytical support related to our transfer pricing. The ideal candidate will have an accounting background, excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills as well as strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Provide support in partnering with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, accounting, etc.) and external advisors on transfer pricing and international tax projects
- Assist in transfer pricing analysis and provide support in the development of the framework for our transfer pricing methodologies
- Support the international tax aspects of IRS audits and certain foreign country local tax audits
- Assist in gathering transfer pricing data and provide support in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Research tax issues, prepare technical documentation and assist on special projects, as needed
- Assist in editing, reviewing and tracking contracts and intercompany agreements
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Economics
- 3+ years of relevant tax experience in a public accounting and/or a corporate environment
- Solid understanding of fundamental domestic US and international corporate income and indirect tax concepts
- Exposure to intercompany transactions and/or basic transfer pricing principles is a plus
- Experience with US international tax compliance is not required but is a plus
- Self-starter with good judgement and strong organization and critical thinking skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and with external advisors
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, and tax research software and tools
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Learn more about the Netflix culture and the business opportunity available in this role at jobs.netflix.com.