Senior UX Researcher, Content Experience
- Los Gatos, California
- Consumer Insights
The Product Consumer Insights team seeks to provide a deep understanding of current & future members’ underlying needs, motivations and pain points to inspire innovation, enhance the consumer experience and improve the business.
We leverage these findings to tell meaningful stories with data in order to drive innovation throughout the entire product experience. Netflix is a global service, and the product research team plays a critical role in how we innovate the experience for users worldwide.
A successful UX researcher will deliver insights that help define strategy and improve decision making across the business. They will help our product, design and partnership teams build experiences that delight users and grow our business internationally. They will put the user first, and help Netflix figure out the best path to delight users.
- Define, execute, analyze and interpret primary research globally, leveraging your deep qual & quant research expertise.
- Work hand in hand with key stakeholders including product management, design teams and others to deeply understand the business, bring context to your partners and drive the impact beyond discussions to actual improvements to the experience and the business.
- Manage primary research programs in your domain end-to-end
- Immerse yourself in the business and make specific, impactful recommendations
- Effectively amplify the story about your findings across the organization
- Bring a global perspective to your endeavors based on global experience
- 7+ years user experience research expertise, ideally with a HCI (Human Computer Interaction) education or background
- Gaming and/or international experience highly valued
- Comfortable working in nascent areas (vs. improving existing architecture)
- Incredibly curious about what drives consumer behavior
- Strong business acumen
- Highly collaborative
- Exceptional communicator