- Tokyo, Japan
The complexity and the uniqueness of the Japanese market means there’s so much more to do, and in order to continue to build an outstanding organization, we are growing our own Talent Acquisition team. As a Recruiter based at our Tokyo Office, you will have an outsized impact on Netflix’s success, via the caliber of talent you are able to attract.
Talent Acquisition is a massive priority for us, and we operate in a unique environment in which hiring the best -- versus “making the hire” -- is the north star. In order to thrive then, Recruiters need to be deeply expert in the roles they hire, and in the in’s and out’s of the businesses they partner with. They’re able to define what “the best” looks like for a given role and market; to find elite talent; and to constantly drive on the business at every stage of the hiring process -- intake meeting, hiring sync, offer generation, close -- in order to make amazing hires.
- You’re a highly-seasoned recruiter with 10+ years of experience in recruiting in Japan who is willing and able to be hands-on in sourcing, screening and closing candidates, while partnering with business partners and hiring managers and influencing at the highest levels of the business you support.
- Smart and deeply curious, you enjoy asking what makes different businesses tick, and are driven to understand the how different parts of the business fit in with one another, and impact each other.
- You’re creative in our sourcing strategies and understands the importance of a company culture.
- You’re fully bilingual in English and Japanese.
- Strong team player who has the maturity to work independently and make judgement calls when necessary.
- You’re generally excited about technology, and consuming movies, TV and entertainment is fun, not a chore.
- You’re excited to be able to impact Netflix’s hiring brand in Japan, and appreciate the importance of that brand to hiring success, as well as the tremendous and direct impact which you’ll have on the brand.