Recruiting Researcher - Japan
- Tokyo, Japan
- Talent and Recruiting
The complexity and the uniqueness of the Japanese market means there’s so much more to do at Netflix Japan, and in order to continue to build an outstanding organization, we are growing our own Talent Acquisition team. As a recruiting researcher based at our Tokyo Office, you will have an outsized impact on Netflix’s success, via the caliber of talent you are able to attract.
Talent Acquisition is a massive priority for us, and we operate in a unique environment in which hiring the best -- versus “making the hire” -- is the north star. In order to thrive then, Researchers need to be deeply expert in the roles they hire, and in the in’s and out’s of the businesses they partner with. They’re able to define what “the best” looks like for a given role and market; to find elite talent; and to constantly drive on the business at every stage of the hiring process -- intake meeting, hiring sync, offer generation, close -- in order to make amazing hires.
The right person has 3-6 years of experience in recruiting and/or research, ideally with experience in global, high-growth and ever-changing roles.
More about the role:
- Engage key business partners in order to understand the needs of different hiring teams.
- Define and own the search strategy for attracting top candidates, across competitive research, profile development, networking and direct sourcing.
- Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and hire the best talent.
- Work closely with recruiters to to establish strong, give-and-take partnerships with the businesses we support.
- Set the agenda for hiring syncs with managers, and own the flow and outcomes of those meetings
- Ensure candidates understand the opportunity they’re exploring, as well as our culture.
- Conduct interviews with candidates; pass strong ones directly to hiring managers for interviews.
- Network and maintain relationships with key talent pools, for short and long-term opportunities.
- As part of a tightly integrated, global Talent team, partner with peers around the world to contribute to the broader Netflix Talent Acquisition effort.
In order to find, attract and assess the type of passionate, self-driven, high performing people who thrive at Netflix, you yourself are:
- Excited to be a part of a unique, high performance culture, the foundations of which are freedom, responsibility and impact
- A learner, motivated by growth and excited by working with others from whom you can learn
- Deeply curious about what makes different businesses tick, allowing you to be effective in supporting different roles and functions in a growing region
- Tenacious in the pursuit of stellar talent, and creative in using different search strategies and channels, as needed
- A mature professional, able to keep what is best for Netflix, front and center.
- Self-directed; unambiguously able to own and drive your work, and to take advantage of the autonomy Netflix allows
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment
- Someone who enjoys the challenges of hunting for great people
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
Share this listing:
Share this listing: