VFX Manager - EMEA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Post Production
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
- Working with Production teams, Studio Creative Executives, and Finance during pre-production, production and post-production
- Analysing scripts, developing VFX breakdowns & budgets and collaborating with Netflix Physical and Post-Production Managers in region
- Providing recommendations and feedback on VFX scope of work and feasibility.
- Building new and maintaining existing relationships with vendors/talent in region
- Technical understanding of the VFX process including 4K pipelines as well as emerging technologies for improving workflows.
- Help maintain a weekly tracking and reporting system for transparency of progress with cross-functional partner
- 7-10 years experience in VFX as a Supervisor or Producer
- Repeat experience with bids/breakdowns and overall scope assessment
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects at different points of production
- Comfortable in highly volatile and creative environments
- Familiarity with databases, Google Apps and other task tracking methods, such as Shotgun
- This role is based in Amsterdam
- Candidate needs to have high fluency in English and at least one other EMEA language.