Coordinator, Post Production - International Originals (London)
- London, United Kingdom
- Post Production
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator to support the International Originals Post Production team from London. This position would organize vital post information and workflows across both original productions and Licensed content from pre-production through archive & wrap using internal tools, as well as supporting projects with our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with over 130 million members in over 190 countries. With the move into original film & series acquisition and production underway, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
- Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
- Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
- Research and maintain preferred post staff.
- Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
- Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
- BA/BS Degree
- 3+ Years as a Post Production Coordinator working in scripted series
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Google Slides and Google Mail
- Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools and production tools
Netflix offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, 401K (with match), comprehensive benefits and relocation.