Title Operations Project Manager (EMEA)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Product Creative
As Netflix’s global customer base grows from 125+ million members enjoying stories from around the world, the operations and scale at which we launch titles is paramount to our success to bring these stories to the right audience at the right time. The customer journey includes browsing our catalog, evaluating if they want to watch a title, and hitting play to enjoy the content of choice. Each asset brings a title to life, from the synopsis to the artwork to the previews and full video. The Title Operations team will ensure each title has all the pieces that will help a customer connect to the content that will bring them joy.
Title Operations’ core focus is to launch titles efficiently and effectively by ensuring launch readiness across the entire suite of assets (content A/V, subtitles, dubbed audio, promotional videos and imagery, metadata). The role includes ensuring milestones are hit, risk mitigation when there are exceptions, all while project-managing and communicating with necessary internal and external stakeholders.
You will be part of a larger Product Creative Operations team who will innovate approaches to tooling, vendors and quality to develop scalable solutions and measurements for the quality of our assets so that we can work smarter and increase efficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Own title launch readiness from end to end. While other teams (internal or external) are responsible for creating and delivering assets, you will be responsible for launching titles on the service in a timely manner to present the best customer experience across all UI platforms and devices for both original and licensed content.
- Exercise sound judgment and risk mitigation to create/modify delivery and launch plans including use cases that fall outside the norm.
- Partner with internal teams (other Product teams, Content, Marketing, Engineering) when exceptions arise (e.g., changing timelines, new promotional tactics) and serve as primary point of contact on operational matters.
- Manage and influence external content partners to scale with our initiatives (delivery metrics, new asset types, standardizations, tool improvements).
- Work with our Systems, Engineering, Partnerships and Quality teams within Product Creative Operations, to guide tool, workflow, and vendor needs to help scale operations.
The ideal candidate has:
- Mid-to senior-level project management experience
- Product-centric operations experience in a digital environment spanning myriad asset types and platforms.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
- A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication is critical.
- The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
- Strong cross-functional and cross-cultural communication to both internal and external parties.
- Fluency in Arabic or Italian is a plus (not required)
- Familiarity with working in various content management systems.
- The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values.