Partner Engagement Manager, Asia
- Singapore, Singapore
- Partner Devices
The Partner Payments team is core to Netflix global subscriber acquisition. We have grown our global footprint 3x year over year, and acquire millions of new subscribers. Our team manages subscriber acquisition, payments, promotions, and bundles with leading telco and operator partners in all regions.
In this newly created role for Asia you will strategize and grow the Netflix partner payments across the region. This role impacts multiple areas from business development, product strategy, to partner integrations. You will develop new partner payments and acquisition products for mobile, web, TV, and set top boxes and new acquisition channels. This highly visible and strategic position has significant long term impact for the entire Netflix business.
We are looking for someone passionate about high impact problem solving in a rapidly changing space. You are a business leader, with deep knowledge of the APAC telco and mobile environment. You are a strong collaborator and comfortable working with regional and global teams. You have negotiated and implemented high value decisions with internal and external stakeholders. Netflix is a fast paced environment and we look for people who love a challenge and can innovate in a changing environment.
- Build the Netflix payment and promotion platform with telcos and operators
- Lead integration teams to deliver payments products with multiple partners
- Explore different payment instruments - wallets, prepaid cards, gift cards
- Strategize and build new products with internal product and engineering teams
- Create and adopt new best practices to scale the product globally
- Make data driven decisions that enable Netflix global subscriber growth
- 10+ years experience integrating technology products with mobile operators, app stores
- At least 6 years of product / engineering work required
- Experience in working with e-commerce, mobile apps, mobile payments, wallets, prepaid plans, direct carrier billing
- Strong product acumen that balances strategic imperatives and tactical needs
- Capable of translating complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts
- Experience managing end to end implementations of software products
- Experience managing subscription services and payment systems a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred. MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel as needed.