Performing Partners Program Manager, Creative Partnerships
- Los Angeles, California
- Product Creative
Are you passionate about creative excellence grounded in measurable outcomes? Are you one part strategist and one part solution engineer? Do you have a love of education and learning? Do you want to help creative partners meet and exceed expectations? Do you have an intimate understanding of the challenges facing the creative industry today? If so read on...
We are looking for a stunning leader to develop a robust training and measurement program with the Creative Partnerships team at Netflix. With over 100 million streaming members in over 190 countries, our mission is the highest quality experience at scale: specifically, how do we ensure the most visually compelling discovery experience and connect our members to the content they love. We take an informed approach that defies convention, disrupts industry norms and breaks new ground through innovative, culturally relevant storytelling. Our cross-functional teams partner with content creators, creative agencies, freelancers and internal creative and production teams to concept, produce and deploy title promotional campaigns for Netflix.
Embedded within the Production Creative Organization, Creative Partnerships sets out to challenge the status quo and develop a unified strategy for how we partner with external creative agencies and partners to drive towards scalable high-quality and cost-effective creative. As the Performing Partners Program, Creative Partner Manager you will be responsible for establishing and executing a holistic training program for our external creative partners across both Product and Marketing teams. This is inclusive of onboarding, training, tools and KPIs to drive high accountability, accuracy and expertise across all partners for best-in-class creative delivery. You will educate agencies on our standards and aesthetic, drive improvement strategies anchored in data, and seek to produce high quality creative with like-minded partners. Paramount to this is fostering strong cross-functional relationships internally and seeking to continually understand what will help achieve our mission.
A Typical Day Might Include:
- Strengthen external agency relationships by providing context around quality expectations and inform on continuous workflow and tooling improvements
- Lead onboarding meetings with new agencies to ensure the highest possible creative standards and drive adherence to delivery protocols
- Partner with Legal to facilitate collection and tracking of Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other key contractual agreements
- Partner with Planning & Analytics in review of performance metrics to analyze winning trends, and determine a path for better creative output and new forms of learning
- Maintain and optimize Netflix global roster of agency and freelance talent to ensure internal transparency on partner capabilities and strengths
- Work with our Partnership Strategists to act upon partner feedback through training or tooling enhancements
- Roll out new tools to our creative partners to ensure ease of use and minimized troubleshooting
The Right Stuff:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in innovation roll-out and training as well as cultivating agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in a technology environment.
- Creative agency experience is a plus. This person needs to understand the inner dynamics of how creative is built, and common pitfalls in the agency/client relationship.
- Experience utilizing data and crafting metrics to measure impact.
- Experience in setting the strategy for asset management systems to propagate and track assets through operations workflows is a plus
- Eye for great creative and compelling campaign dynamics.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.