Talent Coordinator - APAC
- Singapore, Singapore
Talent acquisition is a huge priority at Netflix, and as a Talent Coordinator you will be responsible for arranging onsite interviews and delivering a seamless candidate and employee experience, from interview to hire. You will have the chance to interact with candidates from across the globe, and will help define what a strong candidate experience looks like in one of our highest-growth regions.
On another level, the Talent Coordinator serves as the glue of the broader recruiting team; binding our efforts together, and ensuring the quality of the experience which internal and external partners have with us.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Partner directly with recruiters, researchers, and hiring managers to coordinate interviews and onboarding
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules efficiently, in a fast-paced environment
- Provide a concierge-level travel experience; manage external travel agencies, as well as legal and hotel partnerships
- Work with cross-functional partners (Facilities, Employee Services, Administrative Assistants, Client Technology Services, etc.) to provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Post new jobs to both internal and external job boards
- Other talent-related projects
We want someone who is:
- Excited about Recruiting, as a function
- Self-motivated; can take initiative and follows through reliably
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly-curious
- Passionate about providing strong customer service
- A team-player, who can give and take new and constructive ideas and feedback, directly
- A stellar communicator, w/ strong written and spoken cross-cultural communication skills
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS required or equivalent higher education degree
- 2-4 years of relevant experience; HR and/or client service experience ideal
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups.
- Experience with Gmail, Google Calendar, etc is highly preferred
Why join the team?
- Our ability to hire in APAC, and hire well, will have a huge impact on the overall success of Netflix.
- You in turn will have an outsized impact on how well we recruit: on the experience which candidates, recruiters, interviewers and hiring managers all enjoy
- Be a part of a unique, high performance culture centered around freedom, responsibility and impact