Senior IT Auditor
- Los Gatos, California
It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth.
We are looking for a Senior IT Auditor to perform financial systems, compliance and operational audits for Netflix. This position is based in Los Gatos, CA.
- Perform walkthrough and testing procedures on SOX IT controls (ITGCs and application controls), document testing results, communicate findings to the process owners and management, and audit follow up to ensure remediation/implementation of recommendation.
- Audit system and software development to ensure proper controls are considered and implemented as part of the system development lifecycle process.
- Coordinate quarterly user access reviews for SOX in scope applications/systems and tools.
- Perform segregation of duties (SOD) reviews and work with IT and business teams to resolve SOD conflicts and related risks.
- Perform data flow analysis for system-generated reports testing.
- Coordinate management’s review of SOC reports.
- Establish working relationships with IT and business units at various levels to identify and understand process changes or system implementations that are relevant to SOX compliance.
- Recommend improvements to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies. Review internal controls throughout the company by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommend improvements.
- Collaborate with external auditors on an ongoing basis to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Business or related fields
- Minimum 4+ years of IT auditing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of IT auditing processes/procedures.
- Proficient in using computer software (e.g., SQL, Excel, Microstrategy, Tableau) and cloud application systems (e.g. Workday).
- Working knowledge of cloud-based systems and compliance in cloud environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal), sound judgment in analyzing problems, with proficiency in assessing risk and evaluating IT technology and internal controls.
- CISA is a plus.