Partner Engagement Manager Payments - EMEA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Partner Devices
The Partner Engagement team is core to Netflix global subscriber acquisition and has grown its integration footprint 3x year over year, touching millions of new subscribers. This team is focused on acquiring new subscribers as we move from 125 million subscribers to our next big target. The team manages acquisition and payments with leading telcos and e-commerce partners in every region. The Partner Engagement Manager, EMEA will lead the Netflix payment and promotion products with EMEA-based operators and telcos. That includes being a thought leader on continuing innovating and improving the customer journey while efficiently scaling programs such as payment integration, bundles, and promotions.
This role will focus on subscriber acquisition and retention by simplifying the entire sign-up path across TV, mobile and internet operators, with a special focus on payments and API integrations. This highly visible and strategic position has significant long term impact for the entire Netflix business.
We are looking for someone passionate about high-impact problem solving in a rapidly changing space. You are a business leader, with deep knowledge of the EMEA telco and tech environment with a preferred background in payments and/or product including mobile payments, wallets, and promotional products that drive seamless sign up experiences.
Netflix is a fast paced environment and we look for people who love a challenge and can innovate in a changing environment.
- Build the Netflix payment and promotion platform with global telcos and TV operators in EMEA and drive our regional partner-driven member acquisition priorities
- Lead integration teams to deliver a seamless sign-up journey for Netflix customers with multiple partners and optimize recurring payments, improving retention
- Strategize and build new products with internal product and engineering teams, as well as collaborate closely with the product, engineering and operations teams of global telcos and TV operators
- Create and adopt new best practices to scale the product globally
- Make data driven decisions that enable Netflix global subscriber growth
- 10+ years experience integrating technology products with mobile operators, app stores
- Experience in working in payments, partner channel acquisition and product experiences (especially in subscription-based business models), mobile apps, mobile payments, wallets, prepaid plans, direct carrier billing
- Proven track record of having negotiated and implemented high value decisions with partners and have an excellent ability to work with product, engineering, business development and other cross-functional teams (e.g. legal, finance, etc.)
- Proven ability to prioritize key opportunities and make the right tradeoffs for customers, Netflix, partners and your teams
- Strong product acumen that balances strategic imperatives and tactical needs
- Strong collaborator with experience working with local, regional and global teams
- Capable of translating complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts
- Experience managing subscription services and payments is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus
- Role is based in Netflix’s EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam. Willingness to travel to Netflix’s Los Gatos, CA headquarters between 4-6 times a year, as well as regular regional EMEA travel
You will be a high-impact Individual contributor with an expansive scope to set the partner priorities in EMEA and deliver large-scale partnerships with immediate impact on Netflix’s success. You will have the freedom to focus on the “big picture” while orchestrating the work of high performance teams. Our culture is a bit unique, and we tend to live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix at https://jobs.netflix.com/life-at-netflix.