Digital Producer - EMEA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Creative Marketing Production
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content.
We are looking for a Digital Producer to support centralized digital production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for the EMEA region. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end digital production process of our EMEA campaign initiatives with a digital and social focus. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge project management and technical needs.
To support our continued global expansion and ongoing shift towards a greater digital marketing focus, we are looking for an additional Digital Producer to join our team. Reporting to the Manager of Global Digital Production, this producer will join a team of digital producers and ad operations leads to run point on end to end digital production for our Originals campaigns.You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have a keen ability to balance focus on delivery, excellent creative taste, operational challenges at scale and understanding how production plays into the broader strategic media context.
- Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types for the EMEA region.
- Lead communications during the production lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and EMEA/Global Marketing are aligned.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with regional internal teams and external trafficking teams to ensure that all assets are implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met and executions are flawless.
- Work closely with our Globalization team for the production of advertising materials in multiple languages (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
- Drive workflow efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and instituting project management best practices to decrease operational lag.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment or tech brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on digital production including online video, high impact display takeovers, rich media and paid social campaigns.
- Knowledge of project management for marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both video and digital materials.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local teams is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital production agencies and publishers in EMEA.
- Fluency in English and any other European language.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!