Senior Full Stack Engineer - App Quality & Tools
- Los Gatos, California
- Streaming Client
We are looking for a full stack engineer who is passionate about developing tools to improve the productivity of developers and testing across multiple devices.
This role is right for you if:
- You have built scalable and reliable services.
- You are comfortable or open to developing services in NodeJS.
- You love working on ambiguous problems and coming up with elegant, scalable solutions.
- The idea of investigating memory and performance issues on services excites you (embedded devices or services)
- You thrive by collaborating with multiple teams and use your communication skills to influence product direction.
- You enjoy test-driven development and think testing is integral to developing high-quality code.
- You pitch in to test the product and understand that writing reliable test code is very important.
A few of the problems you’ll get to solve are:
- Develop tools that will be used across different teams within Netflix.
- Work with various engineering teams to derive insights, provide visibility and visualization on test failures across multiple devices.
- Develop tools for visualizing device performance characteristics.
- Develop tools to identify the quality of the platform port and suggest ways to improve it.
- Identify and build tools that will improve developer productivity.
What makes us different:
- We are not afraid to rethink existing design and rebuild whenever needed.
- Our freedom and responsibility culture is unique, and we live by those values.
- You will have a direct and lasting impact on our user experience which is used by tens of millions of people every day. When your friends and family ask you what you do for a living, you can point to Netflix running on their TV and say with pride “I make that possible.”
- We pay top of market compensation. We want the best and brightest people, and we will pay them accordingly.