Pilot - Turbo Prop
- Los Angeles, California
If you have a passion for aviation, If you love to travel, if you desire to work within a dream crew. The Netflix Aviation department provides exceptional, safe, confidential air transportation. As a Pilot / Captain for Netflix, you would be responsible for transporting our most important company assets, our people. It is our goal to provide the most outstanding aviation experience available, by using the best people and the best equipment. Providing the highest level of customer service possible. The aviation team helps Netflix reach the world more efficiently and effectively so the company can continue to create joy around the world.
This role within the company is very unique. The right candidate will have many years of flying experience. As you travel, you embrace the Netflix culture of Freedom and Responsibility, allowing you to operate with little direction and a lot of self motivation. Being a Pilot / Captain at Netflix you will be responsible to navigate in a timely, comfortable, efficient way always with a focus always on Safety. You also demonstrate the independent judgement, discretion and outstanding customer service skills necessary to provide a seamless experience for our passengers.
- Responsible for leading the safe efficient operation of the Netflix aircraft
- Provides safe, comfortable, on-time, air transportation for Netflix executives and Netflix original production talent.
- Uses discretion and maintains confidential information at all times
- Responsible for the safety and security of the Passengers, Crew and aircraft when away from home base
- Completes administrative tasks and ancillary duties as assigned
- Attends employee team meetings when not traveling
- Ensures compliance with FAR’s, training requirements, as required
Requirements and Additional Skills
- Airline Transport Pilot Rating
- More than 5000 hours of Fixed-wing Flight time
- King Air 350 type rating is a plus
- Ability to maintain a First Class FAA Medical
- 4 year College Degree is preferred
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to maintain flexibility in challenging situations
- Ability to thrive in team-oriented environment