Talent Mobility Advocate
- Los Gatos, California
- Human Resources
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows & movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our culture memo and long-term-view to learn more about our unique Netflix culture, as well as the milestones we will achieve in the future.
The Talent Mobility Advocate position is part of the Employee Services team within Talent. The role will report to the Director of Talent Mobility. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of supporting and managing relocation and immigration for our employees and their families. We pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new location, with minimum impact to the employee, their family and the business.
We have an opportunity in our Hollywood, Los Angeles office. Not in the area? We offer relocation.
- We have a unique approach to how we relocate our employees and their families around the world. Our programs are flexible, tailored and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. You will act as a consultant for employees and partner with various providers to oversee and ensure the move is efficiently managed.
- Communicate/interface with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition contacts on relocation issues impacting employees and their families.
- Provide a high level of customer service and resolution on all mobility related issues, liaising with the appropriate parties.
- As the mobility expert, you will partner with Talent Acquisition and Human Resources to assess relocation needs, working closely with third party vendors to provide the right level of support.
- Work closely with external legal counsel to establish and define requirements/timelines for visa applications.
- Assist in the generation of offer and assignment letters and relocation documentation.
- Initiate new authorizations with third party vendors.
- Support compliance requirements in partnership with internal stakeholders (i.e. payroll, tax, finance in relation to relocations).
To be successful:
- You’ve done this before. 7+ years of work experience with 3-4+ years of relocation experience in a global organization. You understand technology, trends and best practices currently affecting the relocation and immigration landscape.
- Empathetic. You care about our employees and their families. You understand the personal nature of their situation and you are sensitive to their privacy.
- Communication. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills; you are flexible and able to communicate the unique nuances of each relocation.
- You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you. You engage the right partners to gain support and guidance as needed.
- Unfazed. You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage.
- Customer service. You possess strong customer service skills and deliver high quality customer oriented services to internal and external resources.