Senior Payments Manager - SEA (Thai Speaking)
- Singapore, Singapore
It's an amazing time to be joining the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We are enabling people to have more control over what they watch and when they watch it. Our efforts have helped to grow Netflix to over 130 million members globally, and we won’t stop there. That's where you come in.
We are looking for a Manager, Payments to lead our efforts to both add new methods of (recurring) payments as well as to improve our operational flows and processes for existing payment methods for one of our fastest growing regions, South East Asia (SEA). This person would work with product, engineering and the larger APAC payments team to ensure payments run smoothly across the SEA region. Just as Netflix works to provide the best entertainment experience possible, our team ensures that the customer’s payment experience is best-in-class.
This role will reside in Singapore and will be an integral part of the team that is responsible for developing and implementing the company’s consumer payments strategy for APAC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain our relationships with existing payment providers in SEA
- Identify new opportunities to onboard new payment methods that can deliver scale
- Working cross-functionally throughout the organization (engineering, data science, finance, CS, legal, etc.) to build a best-in-class payment program
- Coordinating with internal teams and external partners to fine-tune existing payment processes, investigate issues as they arise, identify any bugs that need addressing, and track issues to resolution
- Working with the payments data and analysis teams to monitor, create, and maintain payment operational metrics
- Providing operations support during the launches of new payment providers, methods of payment, etc.
- Fluency in Thai and English
- Experience in the payments industry or in an online business with a focus on enabling payments; relationships and network with local payment issuers and providers
- Critical thinker with top-notch problem solving skills and high attention to detail
- Highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes
- Clear, effective communicator
- Demonstrated understanding of project management, and ability to work with engineers and business owners to prioritize efforts and achieve high impact outcomes
- Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
- Excited and curious about being involved in payments and the prospect of delivering high-quality entertainment throughout the world
- Possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, is focused on generating results, and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously