Title Operations Project Manager - India
- Mumbai, India
- Creative Production
As Netflix’s global customer base grows from 115+ million members enjoying stories from around the world, the operations and scale at which we launch titles is paramount to our success to bring these stories to the right audience at the right time. The customer journey includes browsing our catalog, evaluating if they want to watch a title, and hitting play to enjoy the content of choice. Each asset brings a title to life, from the synopsis to the artwork to the previews and full video. The Title Operations team will ensure each title has all the pieces that will help a customer connect to the content that will bring them joy.
Title Operations’ core focus is to launch titles efficiently and effectively by owning title-level operational execution to ensure launch readiness across the entire suite of assets (content A/V, subtitles, dubbed audio, promotional videos and imagery, metadata). The role includes ensuring milestones are hit, risk mitigation when there are exceptions, all while coordinating and communicating with necessary internal and external stakeholders.
You will be part of a larger Product Creative Operations team who will innovate approaches to tooling, vendors and quality assurance to develop scalable solutions and measurements for the quality of our assets so that we can do more better and faster.
In this role you will:
- Own a title’s launch readiness from end to end. While other teams (internal or external) are responsible for creating and delivering assets, you will be responsible that they get on the service in a timely manner to present the best customer experience across all UI platforms and devices.
- Create/modify delivery plans including use cases that fall outside the norm.
- Partner with internal teams (other Product teams, Content, Marketing, Engineering) when exceptions arise (e.g., changing timelines, new promotional tactics) and serve as primary point of contact on operational matters.
- Manage and influence external content partners to scale with our initiatives (delivery metrics, new asset types, standardizations, tool improvements).
- Work with our Systems, Agency Partnerships and QA teams to guide tool, workflow, and vendor needs to help scale operations.
The ideal candidate has:
- A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
- A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgement and communication is critical.
- Product-centric operations experience in a digital environment spanning a myriad of asset types and presentations.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
- The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
- Strong cross-functional communication to both internal and external parties.
- Familiarity working in various content management systems.
- Ideally fluent in Hindi.
- The ability to adapt to theNetflix culture and values.
Share this listing:
Share this listing: