Manager, Production Services - EMEA
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are seeking a Manager to lead the Production Services department based out of our new production hub in Amsterdam. The position will be responsible for building our production services department on the ground across EMEA, working closely with various teams in our production verticals, as well as production services and studio operations teams.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world’s leading Internet television network with 130 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
- Develop our network of EMEA production service companies and major production vendor companies in Europe.
- Provide general local research and support for all production services needs.
- Sync with Physical Production personnel, Studio Technology and Production Planning to align resources and foster collaboration with Los Angeles HQ.
- Help to build, maintain and manage a growing team, onboarding new employees at the Spanish office.
- Support cross-functional partners across Studio Operations and other departments in physical production with a focus on IO partner companies and our self produced line producers, upm and internal execs.
- Maintains workflow of department with growing needs and development.
- Ability to analyze financial data to present to key stakeholders including budgeting on MM for local market.
- Provide intel of stage and facility infrastructure and support expansion across EMEA.
- The applicant must exercise the highest level of confidence with sensitive information.
- 15+ years experience in physical production within a high-volume production. company or working on studio film or television productions.
- Team player with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in Movie Magic, Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel - AirTable a plus.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Highly organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.