- Los Gatos, California
Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 130 million members in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. This is an opportunity to be a part of a globally growing company. This position will manage a lease portfolio of over 2 million sf globally and report to the Manager, Lease Administration.
- Assist in implementation of web-based data management system, inputting and updating files
- Assist in resolution of day to day issues and questions from landlord, AP, finance, and other stakeholders
- Responsible for abstracting, entering and maintaining tenant leases in a data management system
- Perform accurate and detailed reconciliations of rent accounts to ensure compliance with lease terms. Work with landlords to resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare lease related correspondence and forms, including estoppel, SNDA, commencement memos
- Prepare rent roll on a monthly bases
- Review and approve monthly charges, payments, annual CAM
- Prepare sublease invoices for tenants
- Work closely with AP and finance team
- Process manual billing for non-recurring charges as needed
- Prepare Security Deposit transfer requests for AP processing
- Contribute to the team’s ongoing effort to develop efficient leasing and accounting procedures
- Run reports: Rent expenses, portfolio for lease terms etc.
- Assist with other Real Estate projects as needed
- 3-5 year minimum experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
- Experienced with Lease management tools: CoStar and Archibus is a plus