Associate, Corporate FP&A
- Los Gatos, California
- Financial Planning and Analysis
Netflix is now producing hundreds of Original TV shows and movies which are enjoyed by millions of our members all over the world. We are disrupting the way content is produced and delivered by bringing technology expertise to the entertainment industry. We are looking for someone to partner with our Product Development teams to solve the challenging questions such as how can we can help scale the business efficiently -- what areas should we invest people resources in, what are the right financial tradeoffs for the business?
You will regularly present your data-driven analyses to VPs and other senior executives in the company, driving thoughtful decision making around how to best allocate the over $1B of annual spend on technology & development people costs. You will do that highly impactful work within a special & unique culture. You'll be given a tremendous amount of freedom to do your job well, alongside stunning colleagues in a fast paced environment that acts like a start-up with the resources and vision of a large global company.
The position is based in our Los Gatos office and reports into the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team in Los Gatos.
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, and long-range planning for the Product Development organization.
- Improve workflows with stakeholders and financial planning systems to improve forecast accuracy, scale forecasting and reporting tools, and allow us to better capture data insights.
- Help the business understand key trends and develop frameworks to determine tradeoffs & ROI analysis in order to help Product Development scale efficiently, while balancing business needs and strategic priorities.
- Develop metrics to help our business partners measure and improve efficiency within their teams. Understand business drivers that impact headcount growth and costs.
- 3+ years of experience in an financial/analytical role ideally within a technology company or consulting firm.
- Skill at identifying key issues, analyzing/visualizing data and then telling a compelling story to senior business partners and key stakeholders to help influence and/or determine important decisions.
- A successful candidate will have a strong track record of identifying key questions, defining analysis needs, performing and coordinating analysis, and communicating findings in a clear and concise way.
- Demonstrated ability of collaborating with a diverse set of partners and experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working independently to find and to resolve issues with minimal guidance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related discipline preferred