Manager, Creative Marketing Production - Brazil/SoLa
- Alphaville, Brazil
The Creative Marketing Production LATAM team is looking for an experienced Manager to lead and grow the Creative Marketing Production team based in Brazil. This team is responsible for managing local production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials for Brazil and SoLa (Argentina, Chile, and Peru).
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focussed on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
You’re the right person if:
- Our Culture aligns with who you are and you are excited by Who We Are as a company.
- You are a skillful and natural leader with a proven track-record of building, leading and coaching creative production teams.
- You are a seasoned marketing creative veteran and have generated locally relevant campaigns for global brands leveraging the best traditional (TV/OOH/Print/Radio) and new media (Digital, Social, Experiential) have to offer.
- You have an excellent understanding of and robust connections within the marketing creative production industry in Latin America.
- You have a deep understanding of campaign workflows spanning production, localization, tooling and trafficking.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are well-versed in managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
- You are fluent in English AND either Portuguese or Spanish.
In this role you will:
- Build, lead, and coach a team of producers responsible for managing local production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials for Brazil and SoLa (Argentina, Chile, and Peru).
- Drive creative innovation, fostering industry leading technical best practices that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Identify and implement cross-functional solutions that will drive marketing operational scale and improved quality for the market.
- Further develop and oversee our local vendor network to eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality local creative with appropriate velocity.
- Own day-to-day cross-functional regional communications and escalations ensuring your team can efficiently deploy their campaigns.
- Distill testing and performance metrics, automation and tooling conversations in market, and translate local ‘anecdotal’ issues into quantifiable metrics for international offices.