Senior Software Engineer, Partner Experience Infrastructure
- Los Gatos, California
- Partner Devices
To deliver the joy of Netflix to living rooms everywhere, our Partner Device Ecosystem (PDE) team partners with consumer electronic device companies and multichannel video providers (e.g., cable and satellite operators) around the world. Our team builds the tools that enable Netflix on hundreds of Netflix Ready Devices (NRDs) every year and ensure that every NRD provides a great experience for our millions of members.
If you are a full stack developer who has a strong background in making developers more efficient, you will enjoy this role. You will learn how the newest Netflix SDK is ported to a device to deliver the latest streaming experience to consumers. You will work with other talented engineers who cover from embedded development to cloud-based microservices. You will leverage the Netflix tech stack -- including Node, Java, Kafka, AWS, ML -- to provide the tools that drive quality and scale for NRDs. Ultimately, you will design, implement, and maintain large portions of the Netflix Device Integration Kit, used by the world’s leading TV and multimedia device manufacturers.
You will succeed in the role because:
- You are passionate about delivering quality solutions.
- You are articulate and evangelize new ideas.
- You are comfortable navigating both the technology and business context in a technical ecosystem.
- You love the idea of impacting the quality of consumer electronics
- You have passion to own a project and like working directly with your customer
- You have B.S. Computer Science and 5+ years relevant industry experience.