Senior Full Stack Engineer, Partner Ecosystem
- Los Gatos, California
To deliver the joy of Netflix to living rooms everywhere, our Partner Ecosystem (PE) engineers work with consumer electronic device companies and multichannel video providers (e.g., cable and satellite operators) around the world. Our tools teams build solutions that enable worldwide partners to add Netflix to hundreds of Netflix Ready Devices (NRDs) every year and provide great experience for our millions of members whenever and wherever they want to explore and watch.
We are hiring full-stack developers for several tools development teams within our partnerships organization. While each role focuses on making partner developers more effective, our openings include building data infrastructure for business insights, developing the front-end experience for workflows, and automating quality-driven practices. Depending on your strengths and passion, you may accelerate the porting flow for the newest Netflix device features to latest streaming experience to consumers. Or you may help us to better manage partner, in-field changes that improve discovery of new titles in our partners browsing experiences. You can also help us better understand where to invest next in our partner engagements via insights and alignment.
As our ecosystem continues to grow in scope and complexity, we are looking for generalizing specialists who can evolve along with us. This is an opportunity to work with stunning colleagues whose expertise spans from embedded development to cloud-based microservices. You will leverage the Netflix cloud-based tech stack -- including Node, Java, Kafka, AWS, ML -- to provide the tools that drive quality and scale of Netflix with our global ecosystem of partners. You will have the opportunity to drive a project from requirements to first deployment and then beyond.
You will succeed in the role because:
- You are comfortable navigating both the technology and business context in a technical ecosystem.
- You are passionate about delivering quality solutions.
- You are articulate and can evangelize new ideas.
- You can innovate through iteration; using prototypes and experiments to navigate solution ambiguity.
- You are familiar with cloud-based architectures and streaming services.
- You have a B.S. Computer Science and 5+ years relevant industry experience.
You will love this job because:
- You enjoy seeing the end-to-end impact of your work
- You find consumer electronics and streaming playback fascinating
- You pursue solutions that span across functions, in a multi-disciplinary manner
- You appreciate the challenge of supporting global partners in local markets
Share this listing:
Share this listing: