Campaign Operations Manager, Creative Marketing Production APAC
- Singapore, Singapore
- Creative Marketing Production
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
To support our continued international expansion, we are looking for a very experienced and senior-level Project / Operations Director professional. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our end-to-end process of our Netflix Original Title Campaigns, partnering with our creative marketing, production, publicity and cross-functional teams. This means that you are a nimble, entrepreneurial production & project management expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge and manage competing priorities amongst global, regional and local cross-functional stakeholders.
Reporting to the Regional Director of APAC, and based out of Singapore, you will serve as the go-to partner and key point-of-contact to all internal stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local internal teams dedicated to creative, localisation, strategy, media, marketing, publicity and social.
In this role, you will:
- Be a strong partner to our Creative Marketing teams across APAC by managing all production and planning overall campaign timelines, milestones, project deliverables and resources.
- Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables with both internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with a team of internal producers responsible for managing production, finishing, localisation, and trafficking of promotional materials across multiple marketing output channels.
- Exercise sound judgment when working with teams to create, manage and communicate succinctly delivery and launch plans including projects that fall outside the norm.
- Partner with internal teams (Product, Globalisation, Marketing) when exceptions arise (e.g., changing timelines, new promotional tactics) and serve as primary point of contact on operational matters.
- Oversee project management across campaigns to assure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues.
- Oversee creative production scope, budget, and resources.
- Use data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational workflows.
- Proactively seek out and implement improvements and/or simplify our cross-functional workflows.
- Model our culture by exhibiting Inclusion, Courage, Innovation, Passion, Communication and Judgement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Senior-level marketing account management / project management / operational experience (with an emphasis on integrated production including video, print/OOH and digital asset production and delivery).
- Marketing- and/or Entertainment operations experience in an environment spanning myriad asset types and platforms, managing complex timelines, budgets and scope.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and asset localisation workflows.
- Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset ingestion and management, servicing and trafficking.
- A passion for project management, production & operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
- Exercise sound judgement and flexibility, prioritising people and solutions over process when necessary.
- The ability to synthesise a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions when working with internal and external teams, always ensuring communication is timely, succinct and consistent.
- A strong communicator with an excellent track record of managing teams across multiple levels.
- Strong Commercial and Operational acumen.
- Advance fluency in English is required. Additional fluency in Cantonese and/or Taiwanese will be advantageous.
- International experience a plus.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!