Head of Partner Marketing - Indonesia & Malaysia
- Singapore, Singapore
- Partner Marketing
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with partners. As we move beyond 130M members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for a talented individual to drive our marketing partnerships efforts in Indonesia and Malaysia.
Our partners range from MVPDs and Telcos to retailers, device and OS partners and include brands like Apple, Google, Samsung and more. When we partner with other brands we gain access to new investment, new audiences and increased reach. The role of partner marketing is to capture subscriber acquisition, create awareness of the Netflix brand, drive viewing and help build title brands through high quality creative partnerships and promotions.
Working with the business development, consumer marketing and content teams the Head of Partner Marketing - Indonesia & Malaysia will be tasked with crafting a strategy and tactical plan to help achieve the marketing and business objectives in the region. To do this the successful candidate and their team will be responsible for conceiving and executing creative marketing programs designed to extract value from other reputable brands that in turn will help deliver the Netflix service to new members everywhere.
- Create and execute a partner marketing strategy that aligns with the business objectives for Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Own the partner marketing relationships across the region and prioritize markets in line with regional marketing teams
- Develop and launch partner marketing programs that compliment the consumer marketing efforts and helps build our titles or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners
- Represent Indonesia and Malaysia marketing among internal constituents on the product and business development teams
- Help to define the overall Netflix marketing strategy for the Indonesian and Malaysian market
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required (Advanced Degree preferred)
- 7+ years experience in a consumer marketing role with a reputable brand or agency
- Prior leadership experience and ability to perform in ambiguous circumstances
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate relationships into programs that impact the business
- Ability to excel in a high context, low control environment
- Demonstrated creativity
- Experience working in an environment that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian is required
Share this listing:
Share this listing: