Associate, Production Finance - Original Series UK
- London, United Kingdom
- Financial Planning and Analysis
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 148 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
This Production Finance Associate will be a part of our Original Series team based in the London office, working on original series shooting in the UK. This role will support Netflix teams and coordinate with our 3rd party production service companies as well as working on our self produced shows.
- Budget tracking, review, and commentary
- Create and circulate budget top sheets for approval
- Process and track fundings for production services companies
- Update production information in Netflix systems
- Onboard 3rd party & self managed production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures
- Map cost reports to Netflix chart of accounts
- Coordinate production data from a wide range of local and international production accounting software systems.
- Audit selected production accounts payable, journal entry, and payroll records
- Cost report and budget comparisons and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Making and maintaining working relationships with industry contacts
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Experience working as a 1st assistant accountant strongly preferred.
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis utilizing financial applications.
- Innovation for improving existing processes and applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a diverse multicultural team environment.
- Entertainment industry experience focusing on production accounting or production finance required.
- Bachelors in accounting or finance preferred.
Share this listing:
Share this listing: