Technology Audit Manager
- Los Gatos, California
With internet entertainment delighting consumers, Netflix is growing nicely around the world. We are staying at the forefront of this once-in-a-generation opportunity. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth.
We are currently looking for a hands-on Technology Audit Manager to join the Netflix Internal Audit team to assist the Sr. Technology Audit Manager and the Internal Audit team with the following -
- Build and improve the process for performing efficient and effective integrated audits, technology audits and consulting engagements. This includes involvement in risk assessment, creating a roadmap and building relationships across the company.
- Execute integrated audits, technology audits and consulting engagements with full involvement in planning, fieldwork & reporting.
- Lead and/or support internal initiatives (tools, people, training, methodology, and automation) to build and improve the IT audit function.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s (is a plus) degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- 5 to 7 years experience in information systems audit, internal audit, SOX compliance. A combination of consulting (Big 4 or related) and industry internal audit experience is a plus.
- Passionate about technology and seasoned in the application of audit concepts to business & technology risks.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently understand/solve control issues in complex technology space.
- Exceptional project management skills. Ability to work with a high-performance team, managing a variety of projects simultaneously to successful completion.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), sound judgment in analyzing problems, with proficiency in assessing risk and evaluating internal controls.
- Proactive, self-starter, attention to detail, proven ability to meet deadlines while producing high-quality work products.
- Openness to receiving and providing constructive feedback and focused on continuous improvement by incorporating feedback provided into measurable action.
- Ability to collaborate within teams, build and sustain relationships with business partners and team members
- Professional certification is a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA)