Product Studio Designer (Art Direction)
- Los Angeles, California
- Product Creative
Netflix Product Studio helps stories find their fans through the creation of world class video and imagery on the Netflix global platform. We are looking for a Designer to join our team.
As Designer you will be partnering with internal designers, creative producers and freelancers to create visually stunning and effective artwork for titles within the Netflix member experience. This unique opportunity blends hands on design, art direction and project management in a fully autonomous environment.
If you’re smart, resourceful, confident, highly competent—and mature enough not to have an ego. You thrive in balancing left brain with right, creativity with project management, innovation with technology. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes honest, candid feedback and you want to make an impact in the world of entertainment. We’d like to hear from you.
About the job
- Hands on creation of creative assets to represent Netflix titles on service.
- Collaborate with other designers & agencies and provide creative feedback and art direction.
- Innovate and implement personal workflows to optimize process.
- Build strong relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Manage projects and timelines from kickoff to completion
- Balance quality creative and project management
- Embrace working with limited assets
- Find solutions
- Evolve and grow with Netflix and be motivated by being a part of the team
- Track details of projects development and meet delivery timelines.
The Right Stuff
- 7+ years working within a creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment with many moving parts.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required).
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
- Experienced in all aspects of creative project management from kickoff to completion.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurably effective artwork.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- A good sense of humor.
- A love of movies and TV shows.
- Curious about technology and comfortable with tools.