Marketing Manager, Argentina
- Alphaville, Brazil
With 130 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world’s biggest Internet television network, present in 190 countries.
This global success came in the wake of systematic investments in multiple international markets, ultimately transforming Netflix into a lovebrand and a vigorous business outside the United States. In this trajectory, Latin America - initially because of Mexico and Brazil - stood out as one of the most promising regions for our long term global expansion plans. As our presence in these two core markets consolidated, we started investing more in two new regional subdivisions: NoLA (North of LatAm, having Colombia as a country of focus) and SoLA (South of LatAm, having Argentina, Chile and Peru as key markets). The response to this enhanced support was meaningful, quickly generating expressive brand and business results.
In this promising scenario, we now aim at further specializing our team in one of the most dynamic countries in the subregion: Argentina. This position will be part of the SoLA team, being fully dedicated to this market, looking after the Marketing and Social Media components of our title campaigns, as well as occasional brand work.
- 8+ years of experience working on Strategic Planning, Media Planning or Creative departments, having proven experience in Integrated Marketing and Communications at an entertainment company, lifestyle brand or advertising agency.
- Deep knowledge of the market specific dynamics Argentina: culture, entertainment landscape and consumer behavior.
- Experience being the strategic lead on digital/integrated campaigns at an agency or on the client-side, including its social media components.
- Holistic approach to successfully build out campaigns in a digital first environment, using offline media, other channels and events as amplifiers.
- A bold advertising mind, capable of balancing data driven strategic thinking with breakthrough creative vision. We aim to hit our business goals and delight our consumers at the same time with our campaigns.
- Deep understanding of regional pop culture and how we can leverage local values, references and icons to make Netflix more relevant and exciting in Argentina and drive earned media impact.
- Experience in multicultural offices with the ability to navigate cultural differences. We're seeking a cultural evangelist who will help us transform our office in São Paulo into a regional and more diverse Netflix hub.
- 8+ years of experience working on Consumer Goods/Entertainment Marketing groups, Strategic Planning, Media Planning or Creative departments at Advertising Agencies or Media Businesses.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish. For non-Brazilians, knowledge of Portuguese is desired, not mandatory.