- Los Gatos, California
- UI Engineering
- Here’s a small taste of the interesting challenges and opportunities available across UI Engineering:
- Push the entertainment industry forward in the way it adopts technology, to greatly allow Netflix to create content at a massive scale.
- Help us attract new customers and reduce barriers to signing up for Netflix across the globe.
- Extend the reach of our industry-leading TV experience to low-end cable boxes and streaming sticks.
- Experiment with new types of interactive content, and help make Netflix Originals shine across the web, mobile, and TVs.
- Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
Nice to haves
- Experience building consumer-facing products and/or video streaming applications
- Experience with Node.js, Java, SQL, GraphQL / Falcor and RxJS
- Experience building accessible UIs
- We’re bringing unique stories from around the world to a global audience at a scale never done before
- You’ll work with other senior, high-performing engineers so you will be constantly learning and sharpening your skill set
- You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even content executives and content creators, to build exciting new features
- We pay top of market with excellent benefits
- Our culture is something we strive to constantly improve and practice daily
- We have a lot of fun bringing wild ideas to life at Hack day!