Editorial Analyst, Originals (Bilingual)
- Los Angeles, California
- Editorial Creative
Proficiency in a second language beyond English is mandatory for this position.
Do you love movies and TV shows? Are you interested in sharing unique content with viewers around the world? We are seeking an entertainment-savvy analyst to help categorize television series, specials, and movies for our 100+ million users. You will be tagging, rating, researching, and enhancing title-level metadata for the Netflix Originals catalogue in a high-volume, high-quality, deadline-driven environment. In addition, you will collaborate on special projects with cross-functional business partners, while striving to deliver delightful, trustworthy user experiences on a global scale.
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge, 5+ years experience, and education in the film and/or television industry, can write efficiently with attention to detail, is comfortable using a variety of publishing tools, and is thoughtful in the delivery of information while working on a diverse team.
- Watch, research, rate, tag, annotate and write analysis for movie and TV content
- Quality assurance review of content metadata
- Timely and efficient completion of all projects
- Passionate about movies and TV with a deep knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Ability to distinguish nuances within different movie and TV genres
- Ability to distill the essence of a movie/show and share findings in a concise manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-moving, professional environment
- Ability to multitask and self-manage projects that require cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to remain objective and deliver constructive analysis
- Aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in a second language beyond English is mandatory
- Experience with content analysis, coverage, and development a plus
- Experience or education in media/video industry or archival studies a plus