Partner Lifecycle Engineering Director
- Los Gatos, California
- Partner Devices
We are looking for an outstanding leader for our Partner Engineering Lifecycle organization. As part of this team, you will own the strategy, development, and deployment of multiple applications and platforms used internally by engineering, engagement, business development, and marketing teams as well as by hundreds of partners worldwide, including industry leaders like Google, Apple, Samsung, Sony, and LG.
These applications cover all aspects of our engagements with a variety of device partners, from the payment integration to CE and operators space. They enable our partners to successfully integrate, certify, and launch devices across SmartTVs, Operators STBs, OTT boxes, and more, ultimately leading to an amazing Netflix experience on hundreds of millions of devices for over 135M members worldwide.
You will build a vision for the platform and associated services, articulate the business opportunity, lead the build versus buy process and then guide your team to synthesize technology solutions that strengthen our internal and external partnerships. You’ll also advance the Netflix service and astutely apply business context when prioritizing and guiding their efforts.
This is a senior position with broad management responsibilities and a hand in defining and executing strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for the team that reshapes the platform and applications that enable Netflix partners to launch millions of devices globally.
- Passion for building scalable Enterprise SW
- Experience architecting a large scale multi-services platform, including build Vs buy
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work cross-functionally as well as cross-culturally
- Passionate about working with partners and making them successful
- An instinct for driving organizational alignment around a well-articulated vision
- Experience leading multi-team engineering organizations
- Leveraging a platform and services to achieve outstanding software quality at scale
Desired domain experience:
- Track record of building reliable and scalable service-oriented systems
- Familiarity with cloud-based micro-service architectures; AWS experience is a big plus
- In-depth experience leading the deployment of enterprise-grade production systems
- Data-driven analysis and decision-making, informed by a passion for metrics