Senior Quantitative Researcher - Originals Experience
- Los Gatos, California
- Consumer Insights
Netflix is revolutionizing the way entertainment is consumed by people all over the world. We are looking for a talented senior quantitative researcher who will identify how we can enhance engagement with Netflix Originals and delight our members.
In 2018 Netflix will invest $8 billion in content creation and this role is at the heart of ensuring that we introduce members to Originals content they'll love, innovate the product experience to adapt to new content types (e.g. kids interactive content, unserialized, etc.) and grow engagement with Netflix Originals.
- Reframe complex business problems into clear research questions.
- Design, conduct and manage world-class quantitative primary research including questionnaire design, analysis, report/memo writing and recommendations. Synthesize secondary, qualitative, quantitative and behavioral data.
- Partner with your product colleagues to influence business decisions across the organization including: algorithms, product and editorial creative, design and marketing.
- Deliver insights that effectively solve business problems by combining objective context with an expert point of view.
- Focus your energy on research initiatives that deliver maximum member and business impact.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 7+ years hands-on quantitative market research experience across a broad range of methodologies. Experience gained supplier side is favorable.
- A very strong aptitude for data and statistics including fluency in Excel and SPSS and ability to confidently converse with our analytics partners.
- Experienced in combining big/behavioral data with survey data, AB testing and/or quasi experiments is favorable.
- Experienced in designing and executing studies across multiple countries, cultures and languages.