Program Manager, Learning & Development
- Los Gatos, California
- Human Resources
Netflix is looking for an innovator in the learning and development space to partner with our HR team to manage and optimize our training experiences to meet the needs of our growing global workforce. Curiosity is one of our core values and we are passionate learners, but we approach learning and development with a different lens here. We integrate key aspects of our culture such as “context, not control” and “freedom and responsibility” which means we lean away from defining learning processes for teams and more towards enabling leaders to create the right experience for their team.
The Program Manager, Learning and Development will work with leaders across the company to coordinate training sessions, identify executional efficiencies and improve the materials in terms of content and method of delivery. They will need to understand the goal of the training as well as the audience and use their deep pocket of experience and ideas to provide scalable solutions that resonate with individuals at all levels. This will require a program manager who is quick on their feet, creative in their troubleshooting, and confident in their communication.
In this role you will:
- Be a consultant to the HR Business Partners in creating the right type of material to solve for the specific business/team need including suggesting alternative training solutions to better suit the needs of the business i.e. self-service portal, videos, e-learning, etc.
- Project manage learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials and providing a critical eye to ensure content is stage ready
- Monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness.
- Organize past and current learning materials into a central library resource for HRBPs and leaders to use
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external vendors and consultants as needed
We want someone who has:
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods including understanding of training trends and best practices
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and content creation
- Has a creative perspective and eye for detail
- Excellent project/program management and organization skills
- Has worked with a growing global employee base in a mid-sized company
- Prior time working in technology companies valued
- Leadership development experience preferred
- Excited about working within the Netflix culture