Product Designer, CS Technology
- Los Gatos, California
- Customer Service
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment bringing moments of joy to 100+ million customers. Our members need help from time to time and Netflix Customer Service (CS) Organization is here to help fix the problem and get our customers back to enjoying Netflix.
At Netflix CS, our goal is to create customer centric products that are simple, intuitive and create amazing experiences. We build products that are used by agents and end users, our customers. The product designer will be part of CS Technology team and work closely with cross functional partners in customer service to understand their challenges and create solutions that address their needs.
About the Role:
As a product designer for customer service, you will work on agent and customer facing products. You are versatile at creating web and mobile designs. You are creative, customer focused, passionate about solving customer problems and have disruptive ideas that push the boundaries in creating amazing customer experiences. In this role, you will work closely with a team of product managers, engineers and business stakeholders to build the next generation of customer service products.
You are curious, creative and have experience creating consumer-oriented UI designs. You have a keen eye for visual design and are a great storyteller. You are highly adaptable and when faced with challenges, you become more creative, not less. You are execution oriented and bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure successful launches.
You have a can do attitude. You’re smart, confident and a skilled communicator who welcomes honest and candid feedback. You use data and AB tests to select the best design for our customers. You partner with PMs, engineers, content creators and CS stakeholders to deliver projects from concept to launch.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Netflix Customer Service products.
- Deliver designs for multiple projects at the same time.
- Create visual designs and interaction flows for all customer service products.
- Understand use cases and create storytelling to communicate design ideas.
- Rapidly iterate on designs within engineering and design constraints.
- Develop relationships with PM, Engineering, and CS stakeholders.
- Collaborate with engineering throughout the development cycle to iterate on and deliver highest quality product designs.
- BA/BS in fine arts, graphic arts, human factors or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years creating consumer-friendly interactive designs.
- A great portfolio that showcases deep visual and interaction design skills with an emphasis on simple and intuitive designs.
- Ability to rapidly produce multiple UX/UI concepts.
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts with rationale—and evangelize on their behalf.
- Experience designing web and mobile products.
- A good sense of humor.
- Experience designing customer service products a bonus.