Counsel, Original Studio Features
- Los Angeles, California
With over 148 Million subscribers enjoying great content in over 190 countries, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix. Our international efforts have brought Netflix to virtually all countries around the world and we’re excited to bring even more of our Originals programming to our viewers across the globe.
Netflix is in search of an experienced production attorney to handle a wide array of responsibilities related to the development and production of Netflix's original film initiative. The successful candidate will work with the company's Original Studio Features team to negotiate and draft agreements necessary to develop and produce the company's high-profile original feature films. The Original Studio Features team is behind a range of exciting motion pictures including Bird Box, starring Sandra Bullock, and The Irishman, directed by Martin Scorsese and starring Robert De Niro.
This is a unique opportunity to be an important part of a growing Netflix initiative, and to help Netflix shape the future of film production and distribution, much the way it is doing for television.
The successful candidate will have at least ten (10) years of development and production experience in feature films, with direct experience drafting all forms of agreements related to the development and the production of a motion picture. Experience providing in-house support and/or firm experience required.
The successful candidates will also possess the following:
- Clear, concise communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and judgment, even when the rules are unclear and the issues are of first impression.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to pivot quickly and fluidly, think practically and be solution-oriented.
- J.D. and membership in good standing in at least one state bar.
Share this listing:
Share this listing: