Video Editor, Product Video
- Los Angeles, California
- Editorial Creative
There’s no better time to become a part of Netflix. We continue to revolutionize the way content is created and delivered to millions of users all across the globe while always striving to maintain the best and most enjoyable user-experience.
To continue to that end, the Enhanced Content team is looking for a driven, innovative and experienced Video Editor to support our core mission of continuing to establish Netflix as the number one destination for home entertainment. This role will serve as an integral player in the creation of and exploration around trailers and promotional videos for Netflix Original and licensed content.
Please submit your reel along with a LinkedIn profile or resume so we can see a sample of your work.
- Reporting to the video merchandising manager, video editors are responsible for the kick-off and execution of title level trailers and subsets of promotional videos.
- Troubleshoot toolset inefficiencies and collaborate on post-production optimizations
- Work closely with a group of peers to efficiently scale asset suites and collaborate on creative
- Collaborates cross-functionally with various internal organizations to address needs of multiple teams and uses
- 5+ years in an editorial / post-production capacity (studio, agency or freelance)
- Expertise in non-linear editing platforms (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Avid)
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics authoring software (After Effects)
- Knowledge of online / offline production workflows & re-conformance of proxy to full-resolution footage
- Ability to manage self-manage and organize workloads around tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills