Senior Financial Analyst - Content FP&A
- Los Angeles, California
- Financial Planning and Analysis
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 130 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Content Planning & Analysis group is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its team. This role will be the primary point person to support senior management in all budgeting and forecasting related areas. Senior leadership depends heavily on the Content Planning & Analysis group to accurately model and forecast the business as well as to lead the strategic analysis that is used to inform important business decisions.
This role is based in our Hollywood office.
- Supporting near-term and long-term P&L forecasts
- Supporting key portions of the company's free cash flow forecast
- Developing insightful presentations that summarize this data and facilitate decision-making for senior Netflix management
- Performing financial scenario analysis to support senior management's strategic decision making
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators. Prior experience in financial planning & analysis in the entertainment industry, management consulting, investment banking, or Big 4 accounting is preferred. Ideal candidates will have a proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and developing/delivering recommendations based on this analysis.
- The successful candidate must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Netflix is fast-growing with a flat organizational structure, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively autonomously.
- 4 to 7 years of experience
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
- Superior proficiency with Excel & complex financial modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of the related accounting guidance preferred
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably Business, Economics, or Mathematics