Senior Product Manager - Partner Devices (NRDP SDK)
- Los Gatos, California
- Partner Devices
At Netflix, scaling to connect 100+ million people in 190 countries with great movies and TV series requires not only amazing content but also strategic partnerships and product integrations that make it easy to access and enjoy Netflix. We tackle many hard problems that others struggle to solve and need a leader who can shape these experiences and the future of entertainment globally.
As a Senior Product Manager for Partner Devices, you will be a key interface between the platform, UI and certification teams, driving roadmap and features for the Netflix Ready Device Program (NRDP) SDK within the product management team to ensure best in class Netflix experiences across all partners and devices around the globe.
You will work closely with global companies like Broadcom, MediaTek, MStar, HiSilicon, Roku as well as MVPD and STB OEM partners around the world to determine the best way to bring Netflix to this part of the ecosystem. Internally, you will work with engineering, certification and partner engagement teams to define and execute our strategy for new products and features we will offer in this space. This is a dynamic role with tremendous impact on how current and future members around the world will experience Netflix.
- Have deep familiarity with the MVPD, Set-Top Box and streaming device (Roku, Amazon FireTV) ecosystem
- Communicate effectively -- written and verbally -- across a diverse set of audiences, internally and externally.
- Have an aptitude and interest for presenting to partners, and motivating them to continuously improve the Netflix experience.
- Intuitively absorb and act as internal resource for trends across CE industry incl. silicon supply chain
- Able to apply deep expertise in the embedded device space to formulate our partner SDK strategy several years into the future
- Are comfortable working with ambiguity. This role is fast-paced, fluid, and will frequently evolve based on partner, strategy, and product priorities. Drive and anticipate.
- Are earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well.
Successful applicants can come from many places, but will have combined product, business, strategy, technology, and data backgrounds to drive execution to achieve amazing consumer experiences.