Senior Ruby Platform Engineer - Studio Acquisition Engineering
- Los Gatos, California
- Content Engineering
Netflix is now producing hundreds of Original TV shows and movies which are enjoyed by millions of our members all over the world. We are disrupting the way content is produced by bringing technology expertise to the entertainment industry. By reimagining the way a script goes from "pitch to play", we plan to make an even bigger impact to movies and television by building the world’s most technologically advanced studio.
Studio Acquisition Engineering builds applications used by content buyers to discover, evaluate and procure the next Netflix Original. We are looking for a seasoned Ruby developer who can help integrate our Ruby on Rails application onto the Netflix Paved Road.
- Work to get Ruby fully supported in Netflix Workflow Toolkit (Newt).
- Work cross-functional with various engineering teams at Netflix that contributes to Netflix Paved Road.
- Experience building Ruby Gems.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in building and deploying applications to AWS or any cloud service provider.
- Working knowledge of gRPC.
- Experience in Java or Go.
- Experience in Bash.
- Open source contributor.