Analyst, Global Customer Service - Learning and Development + Talent Acquisition
- Los Gatos, California
- Customer Service
Do you want to join a company who is innovative and growing globally? It's an incredible time to join the Netflix team as we are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Netflix’s Global Customer Service team provides top in class talent acquisition and talent management/ engagement support, as well as service and tools training for both internal and external vendor call centers around the globe. This role reports into the Director of Global Learning and Development + Talent Acquisition and will have the opportunity to play a key role in ensuring our processes, communication, and tools are optimized to enable flawless execution today and in the future.
- Linear experience analyses/dashboard: Use a structured approach to research, analyze, and make recommendations on how to increase operational efficiencies in order to reduce cycle times, improve consistency, and enhance quality. Script Standard Operating Procedures and/or Frequently Asked Questions documentation for internal/external/candidate consumption that will help alleviate manual redundancy. Inflection points for Cost Per Contact and Return on Investment opportunities, quality, and efficacy - partner heavily with Finance and Data Science & Algorithms teams.
- Systems Point of Contact: must articulate well and have executive presence to ask the right questions and stay on task against set timelines. Define, document, and maintain the scope of projects. Become a subject matter expert in various Customer Service systems/tools to have impactful insights - Drupal, Obiwan, Light Saber, Harver, Tableau, Lever, gr8 People, Global English, EKR website management and maintenance.
- Cross functional Liaison: Develop a trusting partnership and commitment with clients, partners, and stakeholders. Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally (and within Customer Service Recruiting/Learning and Development) to influence projects being prioritized by partners and execute against sometimes aggressive deadlines, includes but may not be limited to - Workforce Management, Customer Experience Managers, internal and external vendor points of contact, Finance, Data Science & Algorithms, Communications & Insights, Knowledge Base, Customer Service Product, and Localization.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred Finance/Economics background
- 7+ years relevant work experience in Business Operations (customer service a plus), making operational improvements, project managing/implementing global scale projects, business analysis, and/or rolling out services and solutions