- Los Gatos, California
- Customer Service
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming. Netflix is looking for a talented Curriculum Developer to join our Global CS Learning & Development (L&D) team in Los Gatos.
Our Global CS L&D team provides leadership, customer service, and tools training for both internal and external outsourced call centers around the globe, having a direct impact on our agents, our customers, and the business. This role reports into the Manager of Learning & Development and will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences for the best call center agents in the industry.
- Needs Assessment: Conduct gap analysis to address performance problems and opportunities, and to drive innovation across call centers. Prioritize the importance of identified gaps and recommend interventions. Document and present the methods, the findings, and the recommendations for addressing the performance gaps including number of courses and sequencing of courses.
- Instructional Design: Use a structured systems approach, preferably a rapid prototyping methodology. Research content and/or collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop and sequence content. Develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, elearning, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Develop necessary course collateral including facilitator and student materials, presentation media, job aids, and knowledge checks. Finalize materials through reviews, developmental tests, pilots, etc.
- Program Management: Define, document, and maintain the scope of the project. Perform risk assessment and mitigation. Create, track, and maintain project plans. Communicate inside and outside the team. Develop a trusting partnership and commitment with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design, organizational development, or related degree. Master’s Degree a plus.
- 3+ years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions for a variety of job levels.
- Experience designing learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
- In-depth experience with blended learning approaches.
- Experience designing both soft skills and technical training is critical.
- Captivate proficiency a plus.
- Experience designing for service, retail, or call center positions a plus.
- Desired qualities: Innovative thinking, action oriented, ability to drive improvements, strong relationship builder, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, superior communication skills, highly adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced environment