Partner Engagement Manager, EMEA
- Los Gatos, California
- Partner Devices
Netflix is constantly breaking new ground. We have become a world-class content production company. We are upturning conventions in content distribution, letting users "binge watch" and releasing movies onto our service on the same day as theaters. We have an award winning engineering organization and our international expansion is happening at a breathtaking pace. More than all of those, we are a loved brand because we put our users at the forefront of everything we do.
Our first product to support instant streaming to TVs was launched in May 2008 and has since expanded to all relevant connected screens in the home, including operators’ set-top boxes. Our reach and ease-of-use is enhanced through strong partnerships with many of the world's most innovative TV Operators such as Comcast, Liberty Global, Orange, Vodafone or Altice. The Netflix Partner Engagement Management team makes this possible and is looking to continue to innovate in this field.
We're looking for a best-of-the-best leader to own our relationships with top-tier operators in EMEA and their technology partners. You'll manage all aspects of your product partnerships to deliver an amazing Netflix experience across a range of devices.
- Have deep technical ability, with the capacity to acquire new technology concepts quickly
- Define & implement engagement strategy with senior executives across cultures
- Influence product designs and overall user experience, without leaning on authority
- Synthesize and streamline business and technology solutions that strengthen our partnerships while advancing our service
- Be a collaborative leader, capable of driving internal & external stakeholders to consensus while balancing product / technology needs with longer term relationship objectives
- Lead with confidence and with little supervision.
- Be an excellent team builder with top-notch listening and presentation skills and crisp oral and written communications
- 10+ years experience building & managing long term strategic relationships with leading operators in EMEA
- Proven track record of managing multi-party projects, or technology ecosystems
- Strong technology background, ideally including hands on work in embedded software and platforms
- Under-the-hood knowledge of operator technology, especially set-top-boxes but also home gateways and middleware; platform-level experience with video-centric CE devices such as TVs or game consoles is also highly relevant
- Successfully led and delivered full lifecycle implementation projects and has played a key role in roll-out and ramp-up of significant consumer-facing software or services, especially for pay-TV, video or music
- Data-driven analysis and decision-making, informed by a passion for metrics
This is a senior position with cross-functional responsibility and a hand in defining and executing strategic initiatives. You will be based in our Headquarters in Los Gatos, CA. and travel about 10 to 15% of your time. Our culture is a key part of our approach to innovation. You'll be a leader in a high-performance organization that's really, truly changing how the world watches movies and TV. Our mad dash to integrate Netflix into all devices was just the start. Now things start to get interesting as we build on established relationships with key partners and continue to expand the Netflix service in each EMEA market.