Senior IT Audit Manager
- Los Gatos, California
Netflix is growing nicely around the world and is on track to exceed $ 11 billion in revenues in 2017. Internet entertainment is delighting consumers, and we are staying at the forefront of this once-in-a-generation opportunity. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity.
This position of Sr. IT Audit Manager is critical in conducting complex data analysis in support of the execution of audit plan, compliance with SOX, and ad-hoc projects.
- Continuously monitor the business on key risks by creating an effective process for gathering, mapping, analyzing and presenting data extracted from a complex variety of information systems.
- Assess the company’s risk management practices, monitoring and prioritization of the strategic objectives and risks on a continuous basis.
- Promote data analytics enabled audit programs to verify the underlying data analysis and reporting of risk.
- Implement automated auditing focused on cause analysis, including business anomalies and trigger events.
- Review process and controls in a cloud environment. Activities include audits related to information security system and web-based applications.
- Audit system and software development to ensure proper controls are considered and implemented as part of the system development lifecycle process.
- Evaluate risk exposures and apply information systems development, implementation and operation control concepts in a variety of technology settings.
- Identify risks, document, review and assess general and applications controls.
- Identify opportunities and ensure adoption of data analytics for risk identification and mitigation purposes.
- Collaborate with business intelligence teams and the Information Technology departments to leverage and align with data analytics infrastructure to support this endeavor.
- Perform assessments and manage projects related to regulatory requirements such as PCI.
- Assist in sharing technical knowledge and expertise with the other members of Internal Audit and Finance teams.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in business or related field with focus on information systems and analytics.
- Minimum 7+ years of similar, applicable experience in information systems, data analytics, and auditing.
- Demonstrate a desire for continuous professional growth, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), sound judgment in analyzing problems, with proficiency in assessing risk and evaluating internal controls.
- Ability to work with a high-performance team, managing a variety of projects simultaneously to successful completion. Work must reflect a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and proven ability to meet deadlines.
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.