Director, Partner Engagement - Singapore
- Singapore, Singapore
- Partner Devices
The Director Partner Engagement will lead the growth of Netflix partner payments products with pan-Asian operators, and telcos. This new global role will spearhead new partnerships to drive seamless and simplified subscriber acquisition on mobile, web, TV, and set top boxes via partners. This highly visible and strategic leadership position has significant long term impact for Netflix.
You are entrepreneurial, passionate about solving high impact problems in a rapidly changing space. You are a business leader, strongly analytical, able to make decisions with a focus on team and company goals. You are a strong collaborator, you have negotiated and implemented high value decisions and have managed a team. You are comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders and making decisions in a fast paced environment. Netflix is a fast paced and fun environment and we look for people who love a challenge and are innovative leaders.
- Build the Netflix payment platform with Asian telcos and operators
- Seek, build and scale new product initiatives to drive acquisition
- Lead partner engagement and engineering teams to deliver payments products with multiple partners
- Strategize with internal business development, product, and engineering teams on roadmap
- Adapt new best practices to scale the product and team
- Make data driven decisions that enable Netflix global subscriber growth
- 10+ years experience integrating products with global carriers
- Strong product acumen that balances strategic imperatives and tactical needs.
- Capable of translating complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts.
- Experience managing subscriptions and payment services with telcos a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred. MBA a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed.