Integrated Producer - CEE
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Marketing Production
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation.
We are looking for an Integrated Producer to lead creative innovation, concepting and production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for the Central Eastern European market. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of our market specific campaign initiatives with a predominant digital and social focus. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain.
Based in Amsterdam and reporting to the Senior Manager of EMEA Marketing Operations, you will join a team of Integrated Producers to ensure creative materials for online and offline campaigns in Central and Eastern Europe markets are tailor made to each country’s needs.
- Support local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- Plan and manage internal and external local integrated production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and assets delivery.
- Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- Drive creative innovation in Central and Eastern European markets, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, OOH, and paid social campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local Publisher teams.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!