APAC Accounts Payable
- Singapore, Singapore
It's an exciting time for Netflix with continued rapid expansion into original programming and around the world; it's a great time to join our team. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable professional to manage the APAC payments process. This is a new role and will be an integral part of building the AP process, and ensuring we have a sound overall P2P process.
We’re looking for someone that understands AP’s nuances and complexities, but that can think creatively and contribute cross-functionally. This professional will be a strong, collaborative leader that challenges status quo, brings innovative ideas and drives them to fruition.
- Process automated payments and manual bank payments
- Partner with the business to implement payment requirements
- Strong knowledge of bank payment requirements for Japan, Korea, China and India.
- Support the Supplier onboarding team with supplier banking requirements
- Review, analyze, and respond to payment inquiries and failures
- Reconcile payments, bank statements and cash accounts
- Drive change and manage projects
- Assist accounting team with monthly close
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in Entertainment and Global AP (mid-size studio preferred)
- Forward looking thinker with strong communication skills, who can articulate the need for and implement process improvements
- Able to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Understanding of SOX compliance rules and guidelines
- Degree in relevant field of study
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of cloud related ERPs systems a plus (Workday experience a plus)
- International indirect tax experience
- Fluent in English, proficient with written Japanese. Chinese and Korean a plus.