Accounts Payable Analyst - APAC
- Singapore, Singapore
It's an exciting time for Netflix with continued rapid expansion into original programming and around the world; it's a great time to join our team. As Netflix expands, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Look at our culture and long-term view to learn more.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable professional to join our growing team in Singapore covering the full APAC region.
We’re looking for someone that understands AP’s nuances and complexities, but that can think creatively and contribute cross-functionally. We’re looking for someone that can challenge the status quo, brings forward innovative ideas and drives them to fruition.
- Process high invoice volumes in multiple languages and currencies while ensuring correct local tax treatment
- Resolve supplier invoicing and payment issues
- Assist with supplier onboarding, including capturing payment details accurately
- Assist with processing and reviewing payments, including responding to payment enquiries and failures
- Assist the finance team with monthly close and reconciliations
- Support the finance team with statutory and tax compliance obligations
- Assist with maintenance of local fixed asset registers
Skills and Experience:
- Hands on accounts payable experience with multiple APAC countries
- Forward looking thinker with strong communication skills, who can articulate the need for and implement process improvements
- Able to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- Understanding of direct and indirect tax requirements in APAC
- Degree in finance or accounting
- Proficient with excel and google applications. Basic programming knowledge a plus (e.g. VBA, Java, etc)
- Fluent in English, proficient with written Japanese and / or Korean a plus